Professional Standards and Relationships Drive the Organization
Professional standards and relationships are key to the success of CORFAC International. CORFAC boasts a high percentage of Society of Industrial & Office REALTORS® (SIOR) designees, Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) designees, and Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designees.
In addition, senior principals participate in and oversee many transactions referred between CORFAC affiliates. CORFAC referrals also operate with one individual as a single point-of-contact in every assignment. This ensures that clients receive clarity and the highest service available in any network. CORFAC's focus on integrity, accountability and local market knowledge consistently translates into positive client results.
Annual Transaction Volume & Industry Rankings
In 2015 CORFAC firms completed more than 11,000 lease and sales transactions totaling approximately 500 million square feet of space valued in excess of $8.5 billion. In business for over 27 years, CORFAC is consistently ranked as one of the best in the industry. Current rankings include:
- A Top 25 Brand in Commercial Real Estate by the Lipsey Company
- A Top 8 Brokerage Network by Commercial Property Executive
- A Top 11 Most Powerful Brokerage Firm by Commercial Property Executive
- A Top 13 Property Management Firm by Commercial Property Executive
- A Top 16 Brokerage Firm by Midwest Real Estate News
- A Top 23 Commercial Brokerage Firm by National Real Estate Investor