CORFAC International is pleased to announce that G. Raymond (Ray) Lyons, CCIM, MRICS, SIOR, of Thomas L. Johnson Realty/CORFAC International in Toronto, will begin his term as 2017 President of the organization on January 1. CORFAC thanks 2016 President John R. Homsher, CCIM, Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International in Chicago, and the entire 2016 leadership team, for their dedication throughout this year.
"I'm proud of what we've been able to do together this year in terms of strengthening CORFAC, retooling our Bylaws, expanding and formalizing our standing committees, unifying the leadership team, adding sponsors to our conference series and adding members in numerous and strategic locations domestically and abroad," said Homsher. "I am 100 percent confident that Ray Lyons and the rest of the leadership team will capably guide us forward in 2017 and subsequent years."
Incoming President Ray Lyons, who is a full service broker specializing in the industrial sector, has previously served on CORFAC's Executive Committee as Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. In addition, he has served on many of CORFAC's governance committees, including Transactions, Communications, Conference, International, Professional Development and Standards of Excellence. Lyons was honored as the 2013 Charlie King MVP Award recipient for his many contributions to all areas of the organization. He is also active in SIOR both nationally and in the Central Canada Chapter.
"John Homsher has been an exceptional steward of our association and network during his tenure," Lyons noted. "We have continually attracted new U.S. and international members as well as hosted two outstanding conferences in New Orleans last spring and more recently the Fall Summit here in Toronto."
CORFAC's 2017 Executive Committee includes:
• President G. Raymond Lyons, CCIM, MRICS, SIOR, Thomas L. Johnson Realty/ CORFAC International (Toronto, ON)
• Vice President Lou Suski, Rector Phillips Morse/CORFAC International (Little Rock, AR)
• Treasurer Andy Jaffe, Commercial Properties Inc./CORFAC International (Phoenix, AZ)
• Secretary Sim Doughtie, CCIM, MCR, SIOR, King Industrial/CORFAC International (Atlanta, GA)
• Past President John Homsher, CCIM, Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International (Chicago, IL)
• At-Large Member Joe Latina, Patterson Woods/CORFAC International, (Wilmington, DE)
• At-Large Member Kurt Walsh, ProTen Realty Group/CORFAC International (Chicago, IL)
• At-Large Member Scott Madsen, SIOR, Capacity Commercial Group/CORFAC International (Portland, OR)
• At-Large Member Mark Bingman, MCR, Rector Phillips Morse/CORFAC International (Little Rock, AR)
Congratulations to all 2017 CORFAC officers and Executive Committee members. Thanks to all 2016 leadership team members for their dedication and service to CORFAC.
Contact CORFAC International with questions at (224) 257-4400 or email@example.com.
CORFAC International is comprised of privately held entrepreneurial firms with expertise in office, industrial and retail brokerage, tenant and landlord representation, investment sales, multifamily, self-storage, acquisitions and dispositions, property management and corporate services. Founded in 1989, CORFAC has 47 firms in the U.S., four in Canada and 26 in international markets, including Colombia, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Romania, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. CORFAC offices completed more than 11,000 lease and sales transactions totaling 550 million square feet of space valued in excess of $8.5 billion in 2015.