On Friday, February 24, at the 2017 Spring Conference in San Diego, CORFAC International recognized members who have completed the largest referral transactions in the Industrial, Office, Retail and Investment/Land categories. The annual COR$TAR Awards also recognize the individual member and firm that referred the most transactions in the priro year. The following members were honored:
• Top Referring Broker: Jeff Garibaldi Sr. of The Garibaldi Group in Chatham, NJ, with 11 referrals.
• Top Referring Firm: Centric Commercial in Austin, TX, and The Garibaldi Group in Chatham, NJ, (tie) with 14 referrals each.
• Largest Industrial Dollar Value and Square Feet: Patrick Brakefield of Chas. Hawkins Co. in Nashville, TN, referred a $10.6 million, 420,000 SF industrial lease for B&G Foods North America in Easton, PA, to Michael Bartolacci of The Garibaldi Group in Chatham, NJ.
• Largest Office Dollar Value and Square Feet: Steve Lane of Voit Real Estate Services in Irvine, CA, referred a $19.0 million, 107,000 SF office sale for Toastmasters International in Denver, CO. Contributing CORFAC brokers included David Boyd of Boyd Commercial in Houston, TX; Scott Madsen of Capacity Commercial in Portland, OR; and Brock Wilson of Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services in Dallas, TX.
• Largest Retail Dollar Value: Tim Cherre of Sansone Group in St. Louis, MO, referred a $1.6 million retail lease for La Fronterra Village in Round Rock, TX, to Dan Gostylo of Providence Commercial Real Estate Services in San Antonio, TX.
• Largest Retail Square Feet: Jason McCart of King Industrial in Atlanta, GA, referred a 18,745 SF and 2 acre lease for National Indoor RV Centers LLC in Phoenix, AZ, to Andy Jaffe of Commercial Properties Inc. in Tempe, AZ.
• Largest Investment/Land Dollar Value: Bill Hawkins of Chas. Hawkins Co. in Nashville, TN, referred a $3.6 million office investment sale on behalf of a confidential client in San Antonio, TX, to Dan Gostylo of Providence Commercial Real Estate Services in San Antonio, TX.
• Largest Investment/Land Acres: Phil Crane of Providence Commercial Real Estate Services in San Antonio, TX, referred a 4 acre land lease for Satellite Shelters in Houston, TX, to David Munson of Boyd Commercial in Houston, TX.
CORFAC International is comprised of privately held entrepreneurial firms with expertise in office, industrial and retail brokerage, tenant and landlord representation, investment sales, multifamily, self-storage, acquisitions and dispositions, property management and corporate services. Founded in 1989, CORFAC has 47 firms in the U.S., four in Canada and 26 in international markets, including Colombia, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Romania, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. CORFAC offices completed more than 11,000 lease and sales transactions totaling 550 million square feet of space valued in excess of $8.5 billion in 2015.