The T’s in Technology
I attended CCIM Live last week in Denver, and one of my favorite sessions was “The T’s in Technology” with Todd Clarke (@nmapt) and Todd Kulmann (@todd_kuhlmann). They spent 90 minutes introducing over 100 useful apps. It sounds a bit crazy, and it was – and very informative!
Here are a couple of the apps I think can be useful in any business. Some are free, and some have a cost, but all of them are useful!
- CamScanner (Apple, Android) – turns any smartphone into a scanner – create pdfs on the go.
- iAnnotate PDF (Android) – make notes on a pdf and save.
- Jibbigo Translator (Apple, Android) – an interpreter in your pocket.
- Join.me (Apple, Android) – join an online meeting no matter where you are.
- Keynote (Apple) – import and edit powerpoint presentations.
- OnLive Desktop (Apple, Android) – cloud based PC desktop. view, edit and create documents using actual Microsoft® Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- PDF Expert (Apple) – annotate pdfs and add your signature with a tap.
- PhotoSynth (Apple) – makes it easy and fun to capture and share interactive panoramas.
- Prezi (Website) – import, create, and present powerpoints.
- Ring Central (Apple, Android)- take your business calls, voice messages, and faxes anywhere.
- Viber (Apple, Android) – text, call, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G. Make international calls without changing your plan.
- Walk Score (Apple, Android) – get the walk score of any location and see a map of nearby businesses.
This was just one of the great sessions at CCIM Live. View some of the other presentations here: http://www.slideshare.net/CCIM/presentations.