CORFAC International Announces 2016 Leadership Team with New President John R. Homsher, CCIM
CORFAC International is pleased to announce that John R. Homsher, CCIM, of Podolsky | Circle CORFAC International in Chicago, will begin his term as 2016 President of the organization on January 1. The organization thanks 2015 President Scott Savacool, CCIM, SIOR, of Sansone Group/CORFAC International in St. Louis, and the entire 2015 leadership team, for their leadership and dedication during the past year.
“We are excited to have John at the helm of our organization,” said Savacool. “His years of experience in commercial real estate, along with his outstanding business acumen and global orientation will be a huge benefit to CORFAC International.”
Homsher is a Principal with Podolsky | Circle CORFAC International. He previously served on CORFAC’s Executive Committee as vice president, treasurer and secretary. John provides investment advisory services, handling investment transactions for Podolsky | Circle clients, focusing on financial analysis, marketing and contract negotiations for institutional and entrepreneurial-owned investment property. He is involved in the placement of debt and equity for commercial owners and institutions. He also coordinates financial and physical due diligence services on behalf of his clients.
“I look forward to continuing the momentum of our North American and International expansion, the implementation of our new strategic plan and the redesign and relaunch of our website,” Homsher said. “I also hope to strengthen our volunteer committees and membership participation in the organization.”
2016 CORFAC International Executive Committee
• President John R. Homsher, CCIM, Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International (Chicago, IL)
• Vice President G. Raymond Lyons, CCIM, MRICS, SIOR, Thomas L. Johnson Realty/CORFAC International (Toronto, ON)
• Treasurer: Lou Suski, Gaughan Companies/CORFAC International (Minneapolis, MN)
• Secretary: Andy Jaffe, Commercial Properties Inc./CORFAC International (Phoenix, AZ)
• Past President: Scott Savacool, CCIM, SIOR, Sansone Group/CORFAC International (St. Louis, MO)
• At-Large: Alan Joel, CCIM, Joel & Granot/CORFAC International (Atlanta, GA)
• At-Large: Joe Latina, Patterson Woods/CORFAC International, (Wilmington, DE)
• At-Large: Robbie McEachern, Capacity Commercial/CORFAC International, (Portland, OR)
• At-Large: Mark Bingman, MCR, Rector Phillips Morse/CORFAC International (Little Rock, AR)
Congratulations to all 2016 officers on their appointments.